I have a feeling that this will ring true…
You’re the kind of woman who has big dreams and works hard towards them everyday.
You’re driven to make an impact through your work, your passion projects and be the best version of yourself for your family, friends and community.
Which means you’re on the go and busy doing all the things.
- juggling the high demands from work and personal life
- managing the kids’ school work and activities
- house chores and all the meals
- chipping away at that novel that’s in your head dying to get out on paper
- meetings with the board of your favorite nonprofit
Might sound pretty impressive to most. You probably even get comments like…
“Wow, how on earth do you get it all done?”
“You are a productivity rockstar.”
“Seriously, are you superwoman?”
Honestly? Those little acknowledgements of how hard you bust your butt make you feel amazing. It boosts your ego and fuels that fire you’ve got to do more, more, more.
Except… there’s a little secret you don’t let them in on:
You’re exhausted and burned out. Fizzled.
Consumed by what’s in your head — the to do list, anxious thoughts, stress from all the responsibilities you have on your plate…
It’s been wearing on you, your headspace, and your health for a while now.
There’s a part of you that knows this is not sustainable.
You’ve hit rock bottom before — exhaustion, lack of motivation, headaches, digestive problems, sleep problems, feeling puffy and bloated, yelling and disconnected from life.
As a go-getter, you always want to give every single thing your best… But now you’re left with scraps of energy and focus for the people and projects you care about.
You feel guilty because it’s not fair for you to take it out on people you love — your kids, your partner, your friends.
Do you ever feel like you just want to give up and cancel everything?
It’s time to stop ignoring the problem, trying quick fixes, and wake up to the signals that your body is sending you, loud and clear.
In order to avoid further depletion, receiving support and accountability will help you get out of your own way and let someone who has been there guide you out of stress and overwhelm and into balance and wholeness.
With a plan and clear vision for the future and taking the right next step, anything is possible. That’s why I call myself a coach and strategist — I support your journey, but also help you be strategic about focusing on the things that will efficiently get you from A to B, and ultimately to a more beautiful, balanced life.
My approach combines the following foundations to build upon for a sustainable lifestyle that supports your busy life.
- Real food nutrition – we lay a foundation with real food that is delicious, simple and easy to fit in your busy life so that you feel energized and strong during your busy day. You will practice being intentional about meals, timing, and what is on the plate. And we crowd out the processed junk food, sugar, simple carbs that bring you down and deteriorate your health.
- Mindset techniques – we experiment with mindset exercises and practices to reduce stress and anxiety and get you excited about your future!
- Routine and rituals – you’ll discover natural cycles, circadian rhythms and seasons to work in flow with your body and nature to optimize your wellbeing to bring in more ease and balance. We also establish the patterns that will give you restorative sleep and wake up without brain fog.
- Actionable strategy – action steps are created for your unique personality, preferences and what is going on in your life, right now. What worked for you when you were 25 doesn’t work for you now. What you did pre-kids isn’t going to work for you now. Let’s discover a new path for you right now! Unexpected things also happen because #life can throw you off balance and the right plan will get you back on track.
Meet Balanced & Well
A 6-month personalized one-on-one coaching experience to help you heal from burnout and strategize your way to a healthy lifestyle that sticks and fits into your busy world
01. Personalized Support
Every step of the way, I will be your biggest cheerleader and supporter, but I will also keep you accountable to your goals and set you up for success. I believe in your potential. You have me in your back pocket for follow up questions, support at the grocery store, a pep talk, the push you need to stay on track.
02. Ongoing Strategy
During each session we will catch up on the prior week, strategize your next steps for the upcoming week and focus on the areas that will move the needle or are challenging for you. Because we’re doing this work in your real life, as it comes up — the unexpected, the hard, the ugly, the successes and triumphs. All of it!
03. Success Techniques
Sometimes it can get deep, and we will go into mindset and explore the mental side of your relationship to food and blocks to building healthy habits. This is the key to long term success, because it’s an inside job.
04. Personalized Resources
I will cover the relevant topics that will benefit your goals and share resources and practices that we experiment with because without trying you don’t know if it works for you or not. I will also share personalized recipe guides so you never run out of fresh ideas for how to nourish yourself.
Here are the nuts and bolts of the program:
- Initial 75-minute session to discuss your challenges, current lifestyle, establish goals and get to know each other.
- 8 sessions meeting bi-weekly (every other week) for 50 minutes
- 2 monthly check-ins after the 8 sessions (30 minutes)
- Weekly accountability check in text or email
- Unlimited access between session for questions, guidance, unexpected questions
- Set of notes after each session
- A secure platform for sharing notes, check-ins and messages
What are the benefits of this program?
The work that we do together is designed to:
- Feel calmer and in control of your life
- Increased energy throughout the day
- Reduction in anxiety and stress
- Improved sleep
- Learn to eat intuitively and intentionally without guilt and emotional drama
- Better focus and clarity (no more brain fog!)
- Renewed sense of excitement for your future
- Learn tools and skills to utilize for life
- In the end, a healthy lifestyle that actually sticks and a future you are excited about.
This is for you if…
- You’re overwhelmed and stressed by demands of work, personal life and family and ready to take action
- You’ve tried to do things on your own. Read books, took some supplements, went on the Whole 30, Googled solutions, bought cookbooks, but nothing is really working. You know you need outside accountability to really get you to take action!
- You want more balance and ease in your life and need support with boundaries. Owning your time and energy to prioritize for what really matters to you.
- You’re done with following health “rules” and rigidity around eating and want to learn foundations for eating with intuition.
- You realize there is never a perfect time to get started on getting healthy. Something always comes up and you’re ready to invest in yourself and put some skin in the game, because the alternative is not how you want to feel.
- You’re committed and ready to do what it takes to make changes, and you understand that nothing worthwhile comes without commitment of time and energy.