From chocolate peanut butter overnight oats, Mexican corn soup to crunchy chickpea snacks and chocolate truffles. Use these recipes as inspiration for switching things up or meal prepping for the week.
Enjoy 16 delicious easy pantry recipes to keep you nourished while you stay home. Use these recipes as inspiration for switching things up or meal prepping for the week.
All proceeds will be donated to Nokidhungry.org who are providing meals for vulnerable children and families during this pandemic. Thank you so much for partnering with me to make a difference!
For any questions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Berry baked oatmeal
- Peanut butter cups overnight oats
- Spaghetti squash with spinach and chickpeas
- Sweet potato and black bean salad
- White bean burgers
- One pot taco pasta
- Spicy coconut lentil soup
- Pressure cooker bean-free chili
- Slow cooker black beans and rice
- Mexican corn soup
- Kimchi cauliflower rice
- Sardine and capers spaghetti
- Vegan banana bread
- Sweet and crunchy chickpeas
- Decadent chocolate peppermint truffles
- Cinnamon ginger energy balls